Sunday, November 7, 2010

concept map Dynamic/Static


concept map -



Currently, I am still a static instructor. However, I am trying new technologies that will boost me into a more dynamic educator. It is easy to be a dynamic educator in a face to face environment, through discussion and questioning. However, in order to make the online environment an optimal learning environment, the instructor needs to use technology that is more dynamic. Dynamic technology allows and encourages the learners to interact with one another. This in turn creates a deeper understanding of the content being taught.

2 comments:

  1. I can not see your chart please upload it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dynamic is such an interesting word when it comes to the web. Getting free flow of content, collaboration, and communication has been challenging for me as well.
    In what ways are you thinking to get more dynamic online?

    ReplyDelete